[Zope] Newbie question: adding a tinyTables objec

peter bengtson peter@grenna.net
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:22:18 -0000

If a product contains only a Help object, it means that the product is a
Python Product, rather than a ZClass Product.

No broken box in front of the Product name, hmm...
Does Zope raise any errors when you try to start it? Try to remove the whole
TinyTable folder and reinstall it again after having had a second look in
the INSTALL or README docs. If there are any.

Don't give up my friend!