[Zope] Path problem?

Wolfgang Strobl ws@gmd.de
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:52:13 +0100

On 21 Dec 2000, 15:43  Otto Pichlhoefer wrote:

> Hope someone can help, although it might be related to WindowsNT :-)

Actually, it isn't related to Windows NT. <grin>

> I asked this before but it really gives me some headache.
>
> I have a problem with the Export/Import feature. When trying to import
> a *.zexp file from the \Import\ directory Zope complains:
>
> Zope Error
> Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: Bad Request
> Error Value: File does not exist: G:\PROG_I~1\ZopeSite\import\

The import handler hasn't got a filename. You didn't type anything
into the edit field to the right of "Import file name", before pressing
the "Import" button.

--
      o      (     Wolfgang.Strobl@gmd.de (+49 2241) 14-2394
     /\        *   GMD mbH                       #include