[Zope] pb : transparent folder 0.3 and ZSQL methods

Didier Georgieff Didier.GEORGIEFF@agriculture.gouv.fr
22 Dec 2000 12:22:36 +0100

Hello,

I have a (regular) folder on root level with ZSQL methods.
I have a transparent folder on root level with a ZMySQLdatabase connection

When i manage any of the ZSQL method, i get that :
Warning: There are no SQL database connections. You need to add a Zope
SQL database connection before you can use an Zope SQL Method
BUT test tab works fine, and overall, the ZSQL methods called thru DTML are
still working (it didn't broke my application)

When i put a ZMysqldatabase connection in the folder with ZSQL methods,
suddently, managing the ZSQLmethod brings all the right informations (but with the
"new" ZmySQLdatabase connection).

So, as all works fine, except the "edit" tab on ZSQLMethod, I tried to look at the
"SQLConnectionIDs" to see if i can workaround it but this is (much) over my python
knowledge so ....
Is it a problem in TP 0.3 or in ZSQL methods ? Any idea ?

I'm on Linux, 2.2.4, siteroot, the 3 latest hotfix, and transparent Folder 0.3
ZMysqlDA 1.2.0

PS : i don't know if the problem was there on TP 0.2 because i didn't touched the
ZSQL methods for a while (before reorganizing with the Tranparent Folder, which is a
great great great (tm) product.

Regards.
--
Didier Georgieff