[Zope] Reality check PYZOMA = python / zope for Mac ?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 08:14:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jason,

   As far as I know there are only two ways to run Zope on MacOS7/8/9.

1) run Virtual PC and use the Windows version.

2) run Virtual PC and use the Linux version.

sorry.
-steve