[Zope] SiteAccess / SUPPRESS_ACCESSRULE bad (urgent)

Edwin Martin e.j.martin@chello.nl
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:13:42 +0100

Hello,

I'm running an Zope website behind an Apache proxy.

Because Zope is running on port 9673, some links pointed to
this port and the URL showed mydomain:9673...

To prevent this, I installed SiteAccess and I put a SiteRoot in the
root of my Zope web.

I entered:
Base: http://www.mydomain.nl/

Since then I can't access http://www.mydomain.nl/manage. I do
get the password-box and frames, but both frames show 'Not Found'.

Not Found
The requested URL //manage_workspace was not found on this server.

Opening the frame in a new window and removing the second / doesn't
solve the problem.

I looked up the docs of SiteAccess and found setting a environment
variable and restarting Zope would help.

So I tried that:

# SUPPRESS_ACCESSRULE=1;export SUPPRESS_ACCESSRULE
# env
... shows SUPPRESS_ACCESSRULE=1 ...
# /etc/init.d/zope restart
Restarting Zope... done.

Unfortunately, the problem is still there.

Anybody knows an answer to my problem?

I really hope so, it's a live site!

Bye,
Edwin Martin.