[Zope] Turn Off Rampant Capitalization?

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:26:15 -0500

Zope and Digital Creations are probably the only two that should be
capitalized in any context, but IMO all of the others are correctly
capitalized in the context of a tab, since the label of a tab is along the
lines of a title, which is correct to capitalize.  Also, in a sentence when
referring to a label or tab, it would be correct to capitalize.  I happen to
think it's eaiser to read that way, but I suppose reasonable people might
disagree.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com