[Zope] New install - no management screen?

Glenn Gillis glenn@elaw.org
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 00:39:37 -0800

After installing 2.2.4 on a Windows 2000 workstation to begin learning Zope
I'm having trouble getting the management screen to display. When connecting
to http://localhost:8080/manage I can log in successfully, created a new
user with the "manager" role and get the tree (control panel, acl users,
etc) in the left hand pane. But when selecting the root folder (whether
logged in as the super user or the user I created) the right hand pane
refuses to display anything but the "Welcome to Zope! Congratulations, your
Zope is up and running..." page. I don't see anything similar to this
problem in any other posts, FAQs, etc. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
in advance,

Glenn