[Zope] Re: [Zope-PTK] Andover.net roles out "Shlashcode" Portal

John E. Vincent john@lusis.org
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:50:53 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, J C Lawrence wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:20:01 +0100
> Jochen Haeberle <listen@MIDRAS.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi, I thought some of you might be interested that Andover.net is
> > going to release Slahscode, the tool that runs Slashdot.org.
>
> Its already done, and is under the GPL.  Further, there is a rumour
> (ie I haven't been able to verify it), that Hemos has stated that
> the current codebase is being abandoned and replaced with something
> written in Python which will NOT be OpenSource.
That wasn't actually Hemos who posted that. It was someone who created a
userid of Hemos_ or some variant that just LOOKS like the real hemos. The
userid number of the fake Hemos is fairly new.

--
John E. Vincent
http://www.lusis.org - opensource(libre) webhosting