[Zope] how to get the value of size of a word-document

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 12:05:05 -0800

For future reference, you can go to any url on a zope site and append /HelpSys
to the url.  This gets you into the (you guessed it) help system.  Lots of it is
outdated, but there is an object reference that seems to just include the doc
strings from the python files in the source code.  This means that you can
select File from the HelpSys object reference and look at all of the methods.
From there, you can see that getSize is the correct method.

--sam