[Zope] RE: zope/style sheets

John Edstrom edstrom@teleport.com
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 12:56:46 -0800

Thanks for the responses.  I suppose I was hoping that there was some
sort of content negotiation thingy, like ACCEPT-CSS, available.  I'm
thinking that the best solution would be to move it into javascript and
let it choose which style sheet(s) to load.

I know its not much of a CPU load, but the inefficiency of doing this
song and dance with every page read annoys me.  Mebbe fiddling with the
cookie from javascript before the page gets processed would work, at
least for the session?

--
 John Edstrom | edstrom @ slugo.hmsc.orst.edu

 http://bubo.hmsc.orst.edu/~edstrom