[Zope] Site access problem - inaccessible frpm admin screen

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:03:34 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: chas <panda@skinnyhippo.com>
> However, creating a second folder with a SiteRoot
> is giving very strange problems. As soon as the
> SiteRoot is added, I can not access the folder
> within the management screens. Clicking on it
> causes Netscape's status bar to display
> "Host www.xxxx.com contacted. Waiting for reply...."
> repeatedly, flickering/twitching as if it's trying
> to do it repeatedly.  I never succeeds.

What shows up in the Zope log when this happens to you? What happens if you
make the SiteRoot's Path blank? What is your favorite color? (sorry, got
carried away)

>    After creating the SiteRoot, the folder /B is inaccessible
>    via the admin screens though the virtual server IS
>    acceseible from the web.

But /A is still manageable?  Very strange.  Can you administrate either/both
through http://raw.ip.address:8080/__no_before_traverse__/manage?

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am