[Zope] Zope Database Size

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:04:11 -0000

Let's see if I can put your mind somewhat at rest.

I have a Zope database which is roughly 500Mb on an NT box.

The rudimentary tests I've done (using the Apache ab command), indicate no
difference between the 500mb ZODB and one of 10mb, this of course is where
the same documents/methods are being called on both.

I, so far, have absolutely no worries about the size of the ZODB, apart from
running out of disk of course.

HTH

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk