[Zope] Restart bug is still there!

Magnus Heino magnus@vuab.net
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 21:48:32 +0100

Hi!

What is the status of the "restart bug"?

CHANGES.txt for 2.1.3 says:

"- Fixed a bug that caused Zope to sometimes hang instead of
   shutting down or restarting when accessed over a fast network."

In the Collector however, an item about this bug exist, and is "under
review"...

And it is still here for me. I'm usually using the latest CVS version,
but I just downloaded 2.1.3 and that makes no difference.

Hitting restart may restart, do nothing, or crash Zope.

I remember Martijn Faassen having the same problem. Martijn?

This was the discussion before:
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2000-January/016476.html
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2000-January/016482.html
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2000-January/016491.html