[Zope] load_site.py troubles

Maarten Slaets maarten.slaets@kpnqwest.com
Fri, 04 Feb 2000 16:47:48 +0100

I didn't succceed to patch load_site.py that way. so I left the load_site as
it is and modified the

	lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py

instead, so:

    def _checkId(self, id, allow_dup=0):
        # If allow_dup is false, an error will be raised if an object
        # with the given id already exists. If allow_dup is true,
        # only check that the id string contains no illegal chars.

becomes:

    def _checkId(self, id, allow_dup=1):
        # If allow_dup is false, an error will be raised if an object
        # with the given id already exists. If allow_dup is true,
        # only check that the id string contains no illegal chars.

which also works. Only drawback now is that the entire contents of
directories
is deleted when you up^load the updated directory.