[Zope] Re: [ZOPE Collector] Zope Question entry: Generating a feedback form

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 14:02:01 -0500

I'm forwarding this to the zope mailing list in hopes someone can lend a
hand....

for the mailing list link... (the site's not doing so well right now,
try in a maybe an hour or so :( )

Your globopolis site is pretty cool!

--
Chris McDonough - Digital Creations, Inc.
Publishers of Zope - http://www.zope.org