[Zope] Re: [ZOPE Collector] Zope Question entry: Generating a feedback form

Magnus Heino magnus@vuab.net
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 23:13:05 +0100

Whitespaces are NOT allowed after To: and From:

This is NOT allowed:

To: <dtml-var email>

It should look like this:

<dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">
To:<dtml-var email>
From:&dtml-email_from_name; <&dtml-email_from_address;>
Subject: Portal Membership Information

You have been registered as a member at the

Portal Admin

</dtml-sendmail>

> I'm forwarding this to the zope mailing list in hopes someone can
lend a
> hand....

look
> for the mailing list link... (the site's not doing so well right
now,
> try in a maybe an hour or so :( )
>
> Your globopolis site is pretty cool!
>
> herder@globopolis.com wrote:
> >
> > A new bug entry was added with the following information:
> >
> > Title:  Generating a feedback form
> >
> > At: http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/Collector/1040/sview
> >
> > Submitter:  Anne Cunningham
> >
> > Email:  herder@globopolis.com

Globopolis intranet with it. One of the intranet's primary functions
will be a bulletin board, and I have tried programming a mailto form
three different ways using tutorials. It has yet to work. My most
recent attempt involved creating a mail host and the
feedback/sendfeedback documents. However, upon submission I get an
SMTP error saying that the domain must be specified. I have checked
with the tech guys here and maybe they're high on smack, but I believe
the host and mail addresses are correct. I have just about given up on
successfully implementing any forms using zope, please throw me an
innertube..