[Zope] Database connections

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 16:52:29 -0500

Stephan,

Are you using Zope 2.1.3?  There were problems with versions earlier
having to do with a race condition in the ZODB code that caused this
kind of problem.  I really doubt that your site is busy enough to be
running out of threads constantly like this.... more likely something
else.

Look at the HOWTO section and find the "tracking down hangs using the
zope debug log" or some such.  follow the directions and find the
methods on which it hangs.  then come back with your results.