[Zope] Re: [ZOPE Collector] Zope Question entry: Generating a feedback form

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:02:16 -0500

> The following patch replaces the stock Mailhost code with a new version
> based off of smtplib (a module that comes with Python). I've heard
> nothing but positive reports from people using it. It is in the
> Collector and <hint, hint, Chris> should be in the next version of Zope.

We desperately need to do a Collector sweep, but we're pretty swamped
right now... hopefully the issue will work itself out soon (we're
hiring).

--
Chris McDonough - Digital Creations, Inc.
Publishers of Zope - http://www.zope.org