[Zope] Finding Zope errors (from World Pilot)

Andrew Diller dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:10:09 -0500 (EST)

Hello:

I'm still trying to track down why this test WorldPilot Product is not
working on my Zope server.

I've got SquishDot and RTChat working, so I know that Zope is OK.

I've set up an IMAP server on my ZOPE server, and connected OK with an
IMAP client, so I know that the username/password and imap server is ok.

I'm using uwash imap server.

I wonding where I can see the errors/log from Zope- I've got Zserver
logging, but its only showing access to Zope, not the errors that I must
be getting when the WorldPilot login fails.

-andy

Andrew Diller   dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Information Systems and Computing
Unix Systems Group