[Zope] Finding Zope errors (from World Pilot)

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:53:16 +1000 (EST)

+----[ Andrew Diller ]---------------------------------------------
| Hello:
|
| I'm still trying to track down why this test WorldPilot Product is not
| working on my Zope server.
|
| I've got SquishDot and RTChat working, so I know that Zope is OK.
|
| I've set up an IMAP server on my ZOPE server, and connected OK with an
| IMAP client, so I know that the username/password and imap server is ok.
|
| I'm using uwash imap server.
|

| I wonding where I can see the errors/log from Zope- I've got Zserver
| logging, but its only showing access to Zope, not the errors that I must
| be getting when the WorldPilot login fails.

What version of World Pilot are you running?

After you altered the DOMAIN.py file did you restart Zope?
Did you create the directory hierarchy in /var with the correct permissions?

The debug output of Zope will show errors from World Pilot, it is quite verbose
with its debugging.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |