[Zope] Finding Zope errors (from World Pilot)

Andrew Diller dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:14:19 -0500 (EST)

So I'd need that patch with worldpilot-1.00.beta3?

On the website it does mention that it works with Cyrus, but it also
states that it works with the uwash imapd.

My friend and I have gotten it to work somewhat on a RH Linux 6.0 box, so
maybe there is some incompatibilty with it running on Tru64 Unix.

On RedHat WorldPilot seems to be using two differnet paths to try and find
zope.

I'll get this patch and see what it does.

-andy