[Zope] XML Document Navigator

Johan Carlsson johanc@torped.se
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:44:42 +0100

How does this product differ from the ZML widget product?
http://www.zope.org/Members/faassen/XMLWidgets
(XML Widget shiws notes as "widgets" and couples server side
events to the widgets.)
//Johan

> I threw together a couple of DTML Methods for adding a
> "management interface"
> of sorts to XML Documents (simple two-frame-tree-and-details).  I
> set it up
> as a Product (not yet catalogued), but perhaps it belongs in the main XML
> Document distribution?  or something like it, anyway.
>
> Here is the Software Product:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/tseaver/XML_Navigator

ToDo's

 * Facilitate display of "non-attribute" data (CDATA, etc.) perhaps
   in a third frame?

 * Add hooks for deploying custom detail views, indexed by the
   element type.

 * Make it "purty".

Let me know what you think.

Tres.