[Zope] strange line in BaseRequest.py

Ingo Assenmacher Ingo Assenmacher <ass@Pool.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:40:45 +0100 (MET)

Hi Steve,

>    I'm not sure if you're going to like the answer.. but
> I think it should work if you:
>
> define the user at the root level with *no roles*.
>
> In the folder where they have privs.. give them local roles
> that allow them to do their business...

This is what I finally did... it works, ok.
The thing which I do not like very much about it is that whenever you assign
multiple roles to multiple uer-objects on many levels of the tree, you easily
loose track about who has which access-rights and who does not...
This is not the case right now... but you never know. Maybe it is anyhow the
best to note most of thoses things on a piece of paper ;)

Thanks for your help

regards, Ingo.