[Zope] tree-e

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:52:43 +0000

Does anyone have any info on this vraibale?

The DTML guide mentions this as a variable that influences the dtml-tree tag,
but is very vague as to what it does.

I'm trying to produce a site-navigation tree to go down the left of the page.
I've got the tree working now, the hard bit was:

<dtml-tree expr="PARENTS[-2]" branches_expr="objectValues(['DTML
Document','Folder'])">

which keeps the tree display anchored to a fixed point in the Zope tree.

But I now need to ensure that the document being viewed is expanded in the the
tree, so for example, if I'm viewing test.html in the /Test folder, I want the
tree to look like:

-Root
 -Test
  text.html