[Zope] manage_tabs

Dyon Balding dyon@adroitnet.com.au
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:51:34 +1100

Hi,

I have a manage_options with the following entry:

{'label':'Images', 'action':'manage_images'},

and when i click on the tab, the tab is highlighted correctly.

I also have a form on that page, whose action is manage_addImage. The
manage_addImage method returns self.manage_access(self, REQUEST) to
get the same view back to the user.  However the url is now
manage_addImage not manage_images, and the 'Images' tab is no longer
highlighted, instead the first tab is highlighted.

Is there a way to 'alias' a url to a particular tab?

Another way to do it would be to redirect back to manage_access, but
that is messy, and I'd rather not do it that way..

thanks
-d

--
                            Dyon Balding, email: dyon@adroitnet.com.au
                           work: +613 98888522, mobile: +61 0414992604