[Zope] Using Links within Zope

Eron Lloyd woodsage@op.net
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 23:08:25 -0500

Thanks for the help with images. I've just completed a 6 pg. how-to on
it, which will be up for public consumption as soon as I get approval
from ZDP.

My next question is: Linking in Zope - is there anything special (yet
basic enough) that can be done besides a "<a href="some.object">click
here</a>" type of link? Any DTML-special stuff? Especially useful would
be implementing a navigation bar that trails behind each level deep into
the heirarchy you go. How to generate the links, etc. and what DTML
would need to be used.

Ideas? Pour 'em out, I'm willing to write as much as I learn.

Thanks in advance,

Eron