[Zope] Has anyone interfaced Zope/python to CyberCash or asimilar credi t card processing solution?

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:51:15 +0100

Kevin,

At 10:06 Uhr -0500 09.02.2000, Kevin Dangoor wrote:
>Some time in the latter part of the year last year, Scott Robertson at
>CodeIt released a product for dealing with CyberCash. I'm not sure if it's
>up on the current Zope.org site, but you may want to take a look. (Look in
>the ZCommerce archives for a message about it.)

no, something like that is probably not online at the new Zope.org.
Unfortunately I can't find it mentioned in the thread-list of
ZCommerce, either...

... I went to the old Zope Site at
<http://classic.zope.org:8080/Download/Contrib> and found it
mentioned as the WampumGenerator.... With this knowledge you can find
some discussion on it in the ZCommerce Archives on how to get it to
work - but not initial posting about the why and how on it. Is there
anything available?

Jochen