[Zope] Is e-commerce feasible with Zope?

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 22:04:13 -0500

At 11:02 AM 2/8/00 -0500, Kevin Dangoor wrote:

>The new user objects will have propertysheets, and that would likely be the
>way to go.

Well, they will if Ty and I can figure out how to do them properly, or
someone else volunteers to do it.  :)  Unfortunately, as best as I can tell
there are two semi-compatible models in Zope for what propertysheets *are*,
and it's not clear what exactly we should implement for the user objects.
I don't really want to create a *third* model.  :(