[Zope] [newbie] I Can't Get Zope to Zope

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 16:48:06 -0800

For a quick hack, read the comments at the top of z2.py (in the root folder).
This gives the list of flags that you can provide to enable/disable certain
features.  I know that providing a blank port number ot the monitor server
disables it.  Perhaps that is all you need.  I suppose it is something like "
-m ''   " .You can add these flags to the code in the start script and it will
be passed in to z2.py

--sam