[Zope] FSSession and version locking

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:21:09 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Hung Jung Lu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I ran into problem with FSSession and Version locking.
> When the Version object is turned on, the FSSession
> is affected by it. Which means if one person is working
> on one version, no one else can work on the Zope site.
>
> (At this moment, I have a single FSSession object at
> the root of the Zope site.)

Hung -

If an object, locked by version, modifies another object outsite the
version then that object would be locked too. This is a general problem
but the FSSession should not have been affected. I am not clear why it
did. I will spend some time on it this weekend and try to figure something
out.

Pavlos