[Zope] Dreamweaver and _notes

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:24:55 +0000

Hi,

I think this problem is best solved by modifying Dreamweaver, but since their
news server is down I thought I'd ask here.

I use Dreamweaver to edit the content of my Zope site. It works very well,
including Dreamweaver's check in/check out stuff. It also has a system for
keeping Design Notes associated with your files. Unfortunately, it chooses to
store them in a folder called _notes on the server.

Zope doesn't like folders that start with and _ so it doesn't work.
In Dreamweaver, there is a file called FileClass.js which specified a constant
that is '_notes.' However, changing this doesn't seem to affect Dreamweaver as
it still tries to create the _notes folder.

So, is there any way to ACTUALLY change this in Dreamweaver (like compiling the
javascript of something) or is there any way to sort it out at the Zope end?

cheers for any help,

Chris