[Zope] HELP - Zope frequent restarts

\ \
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:30:11 -0700

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of debugging techniques that are useful to diagnose
zope restarts?  We are running Zope 2.1.3 and once the load approaches 5
requests/second zope can't stay up more than 30 minutes.

I am hoping that there is some code we wrote that is causing these
"crashes" but I've found no way to track them down, since when traffic
is low we don't appear to have the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Is this something we should be
looking at ZEO for 5 hits/second?  I was under the impression Zope could
handle much larger loads than this.

--
tonyr@ep.newtimes.com