[Zope] Re: selection list confusion ...

Darran Edmundson Darran.Edmundson@anu.edu.au
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:49:17 +1100

Re using a DTML method as the value for a property of
type "selection", I apologize for not reading AlexR's
How-To (http://www.zope.org/Members/AlexR/SelectionLists)
in its entirety.  Alex gives an example of building up
the list from scratch.  In my case, the list is a property
of my globals folder which lives under the root so the
DTML method should be simply:
   <dtml-with globals><dtml-return Choices></dtml-with>
rather than
   <dtml-with globals><dtml-var Choices></dtml-with>
as the latter gives a string rather than a python list.

I'm still looking for a way of referencing globals.Choices
directly without having to write this root-level method ...

Cheers,
Darran.