[Zope] ZServer Ports

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:11:31 +0000

Chris, you ask a frequently-asked question.

Since you want to keep your Apache on port 80, you will need to set-up
zope to use fcgi (fastcgi) or pcgi.  Zope can then appear as a folder on
the Apache site, something like http://www.???.com/yourzopesite/...

You can find instructions in your [zope]/doc/WEBSERVER.txt file.  Other
hints may be found by searching http://www.zope.org for terms like
"fcgi" and "pcgi" and "port 80".

-- Jim Washington

If you give a man a fish, he will eat for one day.
If you teach a man to fish, he will sit in a boat and drink beer for
many days.