[Zope] ZServer Ports

Jatwood@bwanazulia.com Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:59:21 -0500

The real nice way to do this is running Zserver behind Apache and
using Apache mod_proxy (ProxyPass). The instructions are below. The
basics of it are that instead of having the overhead of running a
zope.cgi with every request you just pass the request from port :80
to port :8080 of the ZServer. Should be faster, more stable and it
also allows you to run Apache on one machine and Zope on another (if
that floats your boat).

http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver

JMA