[Zope] tree control on an internally linked table

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:15:55 +1100

It's possible to do this, it just requires a bit of fiddling.

Have a look at my (still incomplete) how-to at
http://www.zope.org/Members/anthony/tree-coding-tricks

(for those wondering: I haven't updated this in a while, as
this stuff has exposed a number of tree tag bugs and deficiencies,
which I'm trying to find the time to fix).

the 'all expanding' thing sounds like you've not set the 'id='
field in your tree. See the howto for more.