[Zope] https and ZClient

John E. Vincent john@lusis.org
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:55:22 -0500 (EST)

I would also take a look at stunnel. You can wrap just about anything in
this and it supports client certificates as well. I set it up this weekend
to wrap my imap services. I could also see this as an option for an
ssl-ZServer combination without apache (although I'm still not ready to
throw out apache JUST yet ;) ).

Here's a link for you:
http://mike.daewoo.com.pl/computer/stunnel/

--