[Zope] problem w/images and uploading

Bob Graw Bob@PROSYSenterprises.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:49:08 -0500

I'm having an interesting problem w/images. Or, maybe it is a feature that
I don't understand.

If I add an image to a folder (call it Test01) and then view the image
everything is fine.

If I upload a new image to replace Test01 and then view the image it is the
same as it was.

If I rename Test01 to Test02 and then view the image it is the new image.

If I rename Test02 back to Test01 and the view the image it is the original.

This happens on Zope 2.1.4 (binary release, python 1.5.2, win32-x86) and
Zope 2.1.4 (binary release, python 1.5.2, linux2-x86).

Is this a feature? It doesn't seem right to me.

Bob Graw
PROSYS Enterprises, LLC
bob@PROSYSenterprises.com
410.703.3455