[Zope] why use eGroups for the list archives?

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@thisbox.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:59:37 -0600

eGroups times out every other time I use it --I search, server times out.  I
search again, it works.  I dont know of a better way, but i tend to spend
lots of time in the archives looking for answers and it is painful :( anyone
search for something get results, type another phrase in and get, "We were
unable to find any results for your query. Reason: No group specified."
which makes me go back to Zope search form on zope.org each time to make a
search

how about NNTP?  not linked to usenet.  something where client side tools
are more useful (NT by day, linux by night) to browse topics/threads more
efficiently.  ideally it would look really swank  to have all messages
catalogued and served by Zope.

~alan