[Zope] sendmail tag/DTML problem

TMGB bennettt@am.appstate.edu
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:33:50 -0500

This is what I use and it is called from a dtml document, I don't know
if that will cause a difference rather than calling it from a ZClass.

 the Id is MailHost

<!--#sendmail mailhost="MailHost"-->
To: <dtml-var email null="">
Cc: <<dtml-var responder null="">@appstate.edu>
From: ASU Ask A Librarian <<dtml-var responder
null="">@conrad.appstate.edu>
Subject:<dtml-var subject null="">

<dtml-var question null="">
<dtml-var answer null="">

<!--#/sendmail-->

Jochen Haeberle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a property to a ZClass that defines the mailhost to be used
> for the instance. The property is called use_mailhost.
>
> Now I am working on a method that is to make use of this property,
> but I can't get it to work:
>
> <dtml-sendmail mailhost="_[use_mailhost]">
> <dtml-sendmail mailhost="_.[use_mailhost]">
> <dtml-sendmail mailhost="<dtml-var use_mailhost>">
> <dtml-sendmail mailhost="<&dtml-use_mailhost;>">
>
> all don't work. Now I am out of tries :-(
> I were favoring the first one why don't they all work??? where's the error?
>
> Jochen

                      Rock and Rule
             Zope Rocks -- http://www.zope.org
           Python Rules  -- http://www.python.org
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett      Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant II             University Library
bennettt@am.appstate.edu
http://www.library.appstate.edu/webmaster/
Voice:  828 262 6587	           FAX:    828 262 3001

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine