[Zope] DTML-TREE problems -- any experienced arborists out there

Jerome ALET alet@unice.fr
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:42:41 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Chris Withers wrote:

> Yeah, I noticed this too...
>
> All my headers appeared at the top of the tree and so in the end I gave up using
> it :(
>
> I don't know whether this is a bug or a feature?

I had got the same problem.

just deleting the leaves= parameter of my tree tag solved it (I used it
because I've cut and pasted it from elsewhere without knowing what it did,
now I think I know).

good luck.

Jerome