[Zope] Accessing properties

Roddy rvagg@grug.une.edu.au
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:38:58 +1100 (EST)

Next question on making my menu...

I'd like to store a property in any of my folders that specifies them as
hidden. Then I need to be able to access that property from any other page
to check if it's there and is true, if it is then I don't display it in
the generated menu. If it's not there or if it's false then it can be
displayed in the menu.

Help? I think the important bit is that folders may not contain the
property (so I don't have to add it to every new folder!).

 -- Roddy

---
Roddy Vagg
Programmer, Web Developer
Cooperative Research Centre for Cattle and Beef Quality
(and) Total Genetic Resource Management (TGRM)
Ph: (+61)267733978
---