[Zope] Re: STX_Document 'index_html' problem solved

Darcy Clark darcyc@engin.umich.edu
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:15:03 -0500

Tres,

thanks for the how-to....I was able to follow your instructions and it
now works with index_html....thanks for your efforts and for a very
useful product.

Darcy

Tres Seaver wrote:

>  2. Make the STX_Document class "renderable":
>
>     - Add a new ZClass, RSTX_Document to the product, subclassing from
>       the Renderable base class in Lalo's "Renderable
>       product":http://www.zope.org/Members/lalo/RenderableZClass and from
>       CatalogAware (in that order).
>
>     - Copy the property sheets and methods from STX Document, and duplicate
>     the Views tab.
>
>     - Copy and paste the 'index_html' method and rename the copy to 'render'.
>
>     - Add an RSTX_Document named 'index_html' to a folder.  View the folder.
>
>       **THIS WORKS!**
>
> I don't know whether to introduce the dependency on Lalo's product, but this
> workaround should solve your problem.
>
> --
> Tres Seaver         tseaver@palladion.com    713-523-6582
> Palladion Software  http://www.palladion.com

Ph: (734) 764 3377
Email: darcyc@engin.umich.edu
'If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate'
..... Steven Wright