[Zope] Apache? Proxy? PCGI? ZServer?

Jon Prettyman jprettyman@acm.org
17 Feb 2000 11:43:19 -0800

I've had problems with a Proxy/SiteAccess/GenericUserFolder
situation.  Specifically, trying to ``/manage'' this site has various
problems keeping track of authentication information.  Another oddity
is occasionally ``manage_workspace '' calls to folders within the
SiteRoot end up displaying the folder instead of the manage
interface.

-Jon