[Zope] absolute url on http url

Scott Parish sRp@portico.org
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:55:30 +0000

Oh wait, i didn't read the error message good enough.  It turns out that
somebody forgot their doc strings for the function.  Adding them, caused it
to work.  I still find it a tad puzzleing that it only griped about the lack
of docstrings for non root url-object calls.  Is there a good reason for lack
of doc strings on absolute_url, or is this something that should be added?

sRp

Thus spake Scott Parish (sRp@portico.org):