[Zope] quickie question (date formatting)

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:26:47 -0800

I have a DATE time field in a mysql database, that by default returns a
string representing the date in the format YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss.  Will
the fmt modifier in the dtml-var tag understand this time format, so
that I can re format it, or should I use SQL functions built into
Mysql.  Alternatively, I could select the epoch time version of the
field from the database and then pass that to the dtml-var fmt string.
Please CC my mail box directly, as I don't have the bandwidth to read
the list this week.

Thanks

--sam

--