[Zope] [Fwd: How-To: Installing and Upgrading Zope2.x]

Lee Catlett lee@bitwiseinc.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:33:40 -0500

Hi all, and thanks,
I was finally able to determine that even though the 127.0.......   was there,
it wasn't the FIRST entry which in the end resolved the problem.  Thanks all for
the replies.