[Zope] Problems with ZClasses...

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:42:17 -0700

Okay, I'm trying to grok zclasses.  Admitably, my Zope Zen quotient is
very low right now, but I'm trying.  My problem is, I create a ZClass,
and I try to pop an index_html into the ZClass.  I can view it from
the products screen, but when I create an instance of it and try to
access it, it prompts me for a username and password, but I haven't
even defined any security on the file.  This is in the same folder
that I can access other items just fine.  What am I missing?

--
Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the
victims he intends to eat until he eats them.