[Zope] View html source of _manage_

Andrew Diller dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:47:25 -0500 (EST)

Hello:

In my ZClass, I want to create a new View to change the attributes of an
instance.

Thanks to kdie on this list, I understand how to create the view in my
ZClass and have it appear as a tab when I MANAGE the instance.

I still need some pointers to where the source html is from the default
manage 'tab' is.

here is a url:

http://xxx.upenn.edu:8080/projects/Rebuild_Bleep/propertysheets/InstanceConstants/manage

This manage screen is the deafult created for me when I built my
PropertSheet (InstanceConstants).

Whenever I look at the source for this, its always got all the particulars
of the instance 'rendered' in.

Where can I find the method (and view its source) that creates this page?

I'm trying of course to customize the form which is displayed. It is to
small for the attributes that I need.

thanks for any pointers,

andy

Andrew Diller   dillera@isc.upenn.edu