[Zope] worldpilot INBOX error

Andrew Diller dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 15:24:04 -0500 (EST)

I'm experiencing the same thing. I have some Digial Alpha's (tru64)
running UW IMAP 4.7 and on two systems it works fine, one system (and
another test RH Linux box w/ UW IMAP via RPM) we get these INBOX not
writable errors.

Ita gotta be a flakey imaplib -  it may have something to do with the MTA,
since on the working Alpha's we are using procmail, and the one bad one is
using mail.

But I don't as yet know the real problem.

-andy

Andrew Diller   dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Information Systems and Computing
Unix Systems Group